Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Monday!














Good Morning-
I am happy to report that I made it through this Easter Weekend with family, friends and a little shaking from the quake in Baja, California. The weather was questionable in the early hours of Easter Sunday but as the day progressed we were fortunate enough to enjoy a beautiful easter day! I am very thankful to hear that there was just minor damage reported in the earthquake and was very happy to be with family and friends during this time.


















Carolyn and I right after the earthquake aftershocks hit. We were in the midst of getting our photo taken as it hit!


On another note my fiancée and I decided to contribute to the food table this year by making Peeps Sushi (Peepshi) and surprisingly they were a hit.













Here's to a happy week to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment