Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Falling for Fall




Yay, today is officially the first day of fall. In honor of this change in the season I have started wearing fallish colors. Starting with my nail polish on hands and feet. Now I am starting to reflect this season change in my clothing as well. I finally dug out my big box of dry cleaning that had some washables as well and noticed there were so many fall colors in that box of goodies. It was like going shopping but I did not have to spend any money doing it. We had quite a lovely chilly gloomy day yesterday and I absolutely loved it. The only thing is that it's supposed to warm up towards the weekend which is great an all but I am ready for it to be cooler with lots of leaves on the ground for me to smell and walk on. I love fall and all the magic it brings. Although summertime is my favorite of all. Fall time is great for the time change the trees changing colors, all the pumpkin goodies and Halloween followed by Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment