Friday, November 12, 2010

Card Swap 2010

As some of my close friends and family may know. I love to make my own hand crafted cards for holidays, birthdays and any other occasion that may arise. I throughly enjoy picking out the paper, ribbon, colors and themes for each card that I craft. So when I came across this in my Google Reader, well I immediately signed-up to be part of this Card Swap. I love the holiday season, and what better way then to share your craftiness and spread holiday cheer to families around the world. If you feel compelled to join in please read a little about it and how to sign-up below. It is totally free to sign-up.



The swap was created by Amber of Kids Craft Weekly and it will be the FIFTH consecutive year that she will be running this.The swap involves sending handmade cards to ten specific addresses, and receiving ten cards in return from Kids Craft Weekly families from all over the world.For all of the information, and to sign up, please visit the Card Swap FAQ and read through the info before signing up. Sign-ups for the swap close at 12 midnight (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on November 30, 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment