Wednesday, March 9, 2011

HELPFUL HINTS

While planning my wedding this past year I would be lost if it wasn't for some great online resources. There are so many wonderful blogs and websites dedicated to everything wedding.

Here are several blogs and websites I found very helpful when searching for inspiration and to just look at pretty weddings too. I hope these will help someone else out there who is planning a wedding and even if you are not maybe one day these will come in handy. Of course I cannot forget to mention the helpful advice from many friends who have been Brides already. Thanks to these ladies I was directed to an affordable bridal shop as well as learning about what not to do and what to do while planning the big day.

www.oncewed.com


www.stylemepretty.com


www.projectwedding.com


www.ruffledblog.com


www.100layercake.com


www.greenweddingshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment