Friday, March 25, 2011

THE WEEKEND AHEAD

Despite the return of the rain again here in Southern California I still have plans to finish up some last and final wedding projects.

In addition to my wedding day projects I have a Baby Shower to attend on Sunday for my future sister in law Amber , who is also one of my bridesmaids.

I am looking forward to spending some quality time with some of my fave girls tonight over some wine, food and possibly some crafting. This rain wil not get in the way I tell you. I hope you all get to do something fun this weekend, and hopefully you are blessed with better weather than we are.

In honor of the people in Japan I am wearing this shirt today. All proceeds went to the Japanese Red Cross. The shirts says "the sun will rise again" purchased on Etsy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment