Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US

As the wedding day gets closer I wanted to share a brief story about my fiancée and I .

We originally met almost 10 years ago now when I was living in Bixby Knolls with a few college roommates. We instantly hit it off from the moment we met and we remained in contact with each other for the next several years.

We both enjoy hiking, gardening, making things with our hands, trying out new restaurants we hear or read about and traveling together. Although my fiancée has traveled a lot more than I have. There are still many places he has yet to see and explore. I am looking forward to a long and happy marriage with my best friend and partner in crime.

Here are some photos of the two of us from the past 4 years. Today is also our anniversary which is another reason I am writing this post.

One of our engagement photos


Hiking at Millard Canyon


Lovey dovey on the 4th of July


In Chicago


We enjoy going out to the Palm Desert house in the summer.


Eating a delicious and expensive lunch in New York


At the WWII Air Raid in San Pedro. Right next to the Korean Bell where he proposed.


In Dublin, Ireland


At Sevilla Restaurant in downtown Long Beach for his 30th Birthday


Dressed in costume for Halloween


Taking a little pedaling boat out in ElDorardo Park


You have to remember to make time to laugh and be silly together

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful story! One of the best decisions you can make in life is to marry your bestest friend, I am so happy you two found each other. Many blessings for many years to come.

    Love Jeanetta & Alvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you so much Jeanetta and Alvin

    ReplyDelete