Friday, April 1, 2011

THE WEEKEND AHEAD

I am wrapping up all the last projects for the wedding day this weekend and going to my dress fitting. My fiancee is finally going to get his suit for the big day as well.

I always get so excited for a chance to see my dress and to try it on. We are officially in the final two week countdown until the big day. Despite a few minor hiccups everything is coming together.

Things I am looking forward to the day prior, the day of the wedding and afterwards. Seeing the wedding party all together at the rehearsal dinner and on the wedding day. Having both families together, getting ready at the hotel with my girls, and the first look. Last but not least the honeymoon itself, of course!

After a year of planning, worrying, making color, decoration and food choices I can't believe it will all be over with in two weeks. It is indeed bitter sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment