Monday, April 4, 2011

WEEKEND RECAP & UPCOMING POSTS

With the wedding being two weeks away now everyone is getting their last minute plans organized. After my dress fitting this past Saturday I am pretty much ready to go. I just have to meet with my stylist this wekend, drop off all the containers for the flowers and finish paying all our vendors.

It was so amazing to see the results of the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Workout when I tried on my dress. I went down two dress sizes and lost 10 pounds in less than 3 months time. I am telling you guys and girls that this workout DVD really works as long as you stay diligent and carve out 20 minutes each day.

On another note I was able to do something fun that was not related to the wedding in any way. I went to Disneyland for the very first time on Sunday with a friend and co-worker Camille, and with my sister. I will be posting about this tomorrow in detail. It was such a fun day and well worth the soreness in the legs from all the walking we did. Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment