Monday, April 11, 2011

WEEKEND RECAP

After completing all my planned tasks for the wedding, I am feeling quite accomplished. As every other weekend leading up to the big day it was a busy one.

We finally secured a wedding band for my fiancee. As well as his suit, that is perfectly tailored and pressed. All he will have to do is take it with him and put it on the morning of the wedding, sounds pretty simple, right! I also received a good number of childhood photographs from my future mother in law, and this neat book called The Folklore of Weddings and Marriage. I have yet to finish going through it all. Plus my stylist Miss Tashina has a great idea of how we can tie it into the wedding decor.

On another note, I wanted to share some photos from the almost complete Ethan Allen sideboard and another decor sneak peek from Miss Tashina. Everything has really come together well and it shall be a spectacular day indeed. I just have to try and take it easy this week and not stress about any last minute hiccups.....




No comments:

Post a Comment