Monday, July 4, 2011

CELEBRATING INDEPENDENCE DAY

Since becoming a citizen of the United States I can now say that I am an American indeed, which mean being patriotic on such national holidays as Independence Day, otherwise known as the Fourth of July.

This holiday to me is the opening to summer, with picnics, barbecues, cool drinks and salads. I will be spending time with family on this day for a barbecue and a walk down to the beach for some fireworks. Even though I am normally not very patriotic as I see all people sharing this planet together without any borders. With that said, there is just something to be said about a brilliant display of fireworks.

For those of you who will be celebrating I hope you all have a happy and safe Fourth of July.

If you want to know a little more about why we celebrate this holiday in the US click here.




1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th of July to you! These pictures are so festive :)

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete