Friday, August 19, 2011

CAPRI: DAY 2 HIKE DOWN MOUNT SOLARO PART 1

After our ride up to the top pf Mount Solaro we had a choice to either ride back down on that same chairlift or to take an hour long hike down the mountain side. Considering that we both love to go on hikes and to be surrounded by nature at it's best we decided on the hike.

The hike was definitely worth it because the mountain side was a bloom with all different kinds of native flowers. I could not help myself to not photograph every one of them while my hubby proceeded to collect seeds for us to take back to the states. Since I took so many photographs I am splitting this post up into two parts to spare you the photo dump of flowers photos all in one shot.

So here you have it.
















No comments:

Post a Comment