Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A HELLO KITTY FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY

I always love going to kids birthday parties and when I found out little Vesper was going to have a Hello Kitty party I must say I was pretty excited. The weather could not have been more perfect for Vesper's birthday weekend and for the party at the Twin Pines Senior & Community Center in Belmont, CA. There were jars full of gum balls and colorful lollipops, a hello kitty piñata, a magician who also makes balloon animals, hats and anything you can possible think up, food galore and a little touch of nature with all the trees surrounding the lodge building. Ampy pretty much put this party together herself with a little help from some close friends and family members. The cupcakes and cake were made by Noe Valley Bakery and the magician was none other than Mr.Shap.

Vesper was the life of the party. Everytime I turned around she was being held by someone else. She is one social butterfly let me tell you. She enjoyed herself so much that she ended by passing out in her great aunties arms before it was time to get her in the car seat. After the party ended I was able to spend some quality time with Ampy and we had a spot of breakfast with the family of three the following morning before my departure in the afternoon. I am looking forward to seeing Vesper, Calvin, Ampy and their new arrival very soon ( If you could not tell from the photos Ampy is pregnant with her second. Which means Vesper will have a little sister very soon.)



It took the kids quite sometime to break the piñata open, even without the blindfold. But as you can see from the animated gif below that once it was open it was a free for all for all the candy.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment