Monday, November 5, 2012

30th Birthday Trip

I had a big milestone this year, my 30th birthday. In honor of this once in a lifetime occasion my husband, our mutual friend Chris and I decided to take a trip to Asia. We choose to go to Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo. With only two weeks of time off from work,  this meant that we had to make the best of our time to see and do as much as possible in each city.

Here are a few photos from our arrival to Hong Kong.


Taking off from LAX for a nice 14 hour flight. I obviously looked excited about this... 

Chris is smiling now....


 View of Hong Kong during our decent


14 hours laters this is us after going through customs, security, getting our luggage and finally in the taxi on the way to our hotel in Kowloon. More to come from our stay in Hong Kong.


1 comment: