Thursday, July 29, 2010

True Romance Part 1 (The Bride)


My good friend Alex and Julie just got married on 7/18/10 in San Clemente, California at the beautiful venue Casa Romantica. Their love story is truly romantic and it makes me teary eyed just thinking about them. The wonderful Holly from Sweet-Memories photography shot their wedding and the first set of photos have just been put up for viewing. I will share these in parts as there are so many great shots to choose from. The first few will be some shots of the bride in her amazing Lazaro gown. I totally loved her idea of going barefoot with some foot jewelry to spruce up her feet for the occasion, it's honestly the first time I have seen a bride go with this idea and that's after I have been looking at many wedding blogs and websites since I started planning my own nuptials.Enjoy, and there will be plenty more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment