As this Thanksgiving Holiday approaches I have sat back and thought about what I am really thankful for. I know many of us are so busy and wrapped in our own lives to even make time to sit down and really think about these things. I thought this was an appropriate time as any to write my list.
I am thankful for;
1) My health
2) My sweet and wonderful fiancée
3) My boss and awesome sister
4) My fiancées most loving grandparents that let us use their backyard to start our first veggie garden that we have had for 3 years now
5) My future mother and father in laws (Rob and Cora) that have done and given so much and continue to do so very generously
6) My own parents that have given their time and lots of patience with all 9 of their kids
7) My most adorable kitty cats Neko and Maneki. I love both of them to pieces even though they leave their hair on me and everything in the house
8)The most adorable and lovable Teagen Ella and I can't wait to meet your new little brother soon
9) The Nichols family for being so loving and accepting of a new member coming into the family
10) This should probably be higher on the list. I am thankful for my job and that I do not have to commute far and get to go to work everyday since I know there are many people out there without a job right now.
and of course THE INTERNET...I'd be lost without it
There are many more things that I can add to this list but I will keep it short and sweet for now. So what are you all Thankful for out there?