Thursday, December 2, 2010

December is here!

Although the first day of Winter is not until the 21st of December it definitely feels like it here in Southern California. I walked out to my car this past Monday morning to find ice on the windshield and on the hood, it was about 34 degrees outside that morning. It has started to warm up a little but it's still cold enough for me to pull out the scarfs, gloves, boots, and all my wool coats and jackets. Did I tell you that I do love winter time despite the cold weather. Here's a photo of our Christmas Tree we put up yesterday at home on the first day of the month. There is also a handmade wreath to be shared as well, which is not yet complete. I also spent some time spreading some holiday cheer at work with a little Charlie Brown Christmas Tree and I will post a photo of that one later. Happy December to you all!



And here is the tree that I decorated at work

No comments:

Post a Comment