Monday, December 27, 2010

Favorite Holiday Gifts Part 1

I am going to split these up into several posts as I was abundantly blessed and showered with so many great gifts this year. Here are my first two favorites from my future mother and father in law.

I am wearing my new warm Miss Sixty coat today. It fits ever so perfectly and is so cozy.


I am also carrying my new Lady Dior Cannage Tote.

The Lady Dior tote is believed to be named after a fashion icon, in this case "Lady Di", who is said to have fallen in love with the bag during a trip to Paris. Some, however, think the similarity of names is pure coincidence. The 'Cannage' part of the name refers to the type of stitching used to give the bag its puckered look.

Launched in the mid-90s, the Lady Dior Cannage Tote has been made in a smaller size and several colours, while more recently a trendy shoulder strap was introduced. But the bags fundamental characteristics have remained largely constant, including the heavy top handles and the metallic pendant letters that make up the 'Dior' logo.


My most adorable black satin Henri Bendel Clutch (from my future brother and sister in law)

No comments:

Post a Comment