Thursday, December 23, 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

I have a special holiday greeting card post coming up after Christmas. Every holiday season and Birthday I whip up some handmade cards to give to my family and friends. I started doing this a few years ago because I was tired of paying $4- $6 for a good card that did not capture the look and feel of a heart felt card.

I want to hold off on posting any photos of my creations until everyone has seen their cards in person. So enjoy your final preparations before the holidays is upon us. Remember that this time of year is not just about presents. But about being with family, during a fun loving, joyful giving, peaceful and warm holiday. Happy Holidays to you all.

On another note, the sun has finally returned to us here in Southern California. We have been pelted by rain for the last week. Although we will have a dry Christmas (which I am very excited about) the rain is due to return next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment