I was planning on having this post up on the 1st of this new year. Due a short illness I got last week I had to delay my first post.
First off happy new year to you all. Instead of making resolutions I have set some goals for myself to accomplish in this new year. Although wedding planning has taken over my life as there are only 4 months left before the big day there is still so much to do and to get done.
These goals are not in any specific order but I want them to coincide with the image.
1. To be a prefect little homemaker and make our new home as fun, creative and as organized as we both can possible make it. This includes finding great antique/vintage furniture since the house is mostly empty. Getting our vegetable garden going as we will be doing most of our gardening at my fiancées grandparents backyard for the time being as we work on our soil at our new home. getting my craft room and the guest rooms set-up, painted and looking organized. Believe me there are many more projects to add to this goal but I do not want overwhelm myself quite yet.
2. To complete all the wedding planning by the 1st of April so we could relax before the big day.
3. To get myself in shape and looking nice and toned by my wedding day. I will get this done with the help of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Video. Which I have started this past weekend and I am getting by butt kicked doing it. 20 minute workouts each day that have you going the whole time. Thanks to Amber Nichols who so graciously loaned me the DVD and dumbbells to help me accomplish this goal.
4. To pick-up sewing again. I have everything I need to get moving on this goal, except for the dress form. I should be using my fashion design degree for something, right?
5. To book and plan out our wonderful honeymoon to Italy. It was hard to make up our minds as to where we wanted to go, so we finally settled on 3 weeks in Italy, yay!
Do you any of you have any goals set for yourselves in this new year? If so, please feel free to comment and share them with me I would love to hear what everyone else has planned for 2011.