Wednesday, February 2, 2011

THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO!

These last few weeks have been quite busy and a little crazy. For one I have been busy planning away my bachelorette weekend getaway with my sister that is taking place this weekend in Santa Barbara.

On the other hand I just finished moving my desk into my new office at work as I was promoted lat week and officially started in my new position as Customer Service Manager on Tuesday the first of this new month February. I still have to settle in and organize, but at least my stuff is all moved over.

This new year has proven to be a good one for me and although I have lots of wedding planning to complete I know it will all get done and turn out beautifully. As for my weekend of celebrating single-hood, I look forward to spending this time with some of my favorite girls and not thinking about work or anything else much. It will be a mini vacation for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment