Thursday, February 3, 2011

THE WEEKEND AHEAD

I get to start my weekend early this week, well actually tonight. My sister and I are packing up the car with all the goodies for our weekend up in Santa Barbara. Yes, I am writing about this again as I am very excited for the festivities we have in store for our fun filled weekend with the girls.

There will be lots of pink drinks, starting with Rose Vignette which is a non-alcoholic wine style soda that I had the pleasure of trying out during Ampy and Calvin's Baby Shower last month. Thanks Ampy for the recommendation. You can buy this flavor and others here.Of course there will be some wine tastings involved and some pomegranate flavored cosmopolitans as that is one of my favorite martinis.

We will be having some yummy red velvet cupcakes with pink frosting from this local cup-cakery in Santa Barbabra during our Sunday bridal shower/brunch. As well as lots of yummy food that we will make ourselves and from a few local restaurants downtown.

There will be dancing, swimming in the heated pool, a shopping trip around downtown Santa Barbara and much more. I have been looking forward to this weekend for quite sometime know and I can't wait so see all the girls in our lace dresses and pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment