Wednesday, March 30, 2011

THANK HEAVEN FOR LITTLE BOYS!

This past weekend I attended a Baby Shower for my future sister in law Amber, who is also one of my bridesmaids. This will her second baby, a little boy who will be named August.

When I woke up that Sunday morning I was a little worried as it was cold and raining outside. To my surprise the clouds rolled away just in time for the Baby Shower at 3pm. It was a small gathering of close friends and family at Amber's cousins house in Long Beach. We spent the time eating some delicious cake from Sweet and Saucy Shop, chatting with each other and watching Amber open all her most adorable gifts. I must say I love baby clothing, they are so small and oh so stinking cute.

Since I have attended so many baby showers in the last few years I have to say that I have become quite the expert at navigating through a Baby's R Us. I now now which products are better than others for babies and new parents to be!

Here are a few photos from the event!

This is the card I made for the little baby boy August



Tissue paper flowers are so darn cute and so easy to make


The yummy cake we had with three different flavors, one per layer. Lemon, Candy Bar and Red Velvet.



Amber and her mom Karen. Isn't she the cutest mommy to be!


With two of my future sister in laws and our good friend Tracy who just got engaged.


Lastly the yummy macaroon favors we all got to take home. Also from Sweet and Saucy.

2 comments:

  1. haha! Inessa, that's hilarious! I think your knowledge of baby goods is going to be quite helpful in the future.

    P.S: That cake looks ammmmazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for everyone else's kids..... It was an amazing cake indeed

    ReplyDelete