Monday, March 7, 2011

WEEKEND RECAP

This past weekend was well spent with lots of friends and family. I have been looking forward to it ever since I found out the official date for my Bridal Shower.

My mother and younger sister arrived by plane on Friday afternoon for a short weekend trip for this special occasion. We spent the evening at Sakura a new shabu shabu eatery that my fiancee and I had discovered the weekend prior in Huntington Beach. There was lots of talk, food and cooking.

The next morning we grabbed a spot of breakfast, walked down to the Seal Beach Pier and watched some young boys and girls who were learning to surf in the ocean water next to the pier. Then we were off to get pretty for the Bridal Shower which was to take place at 1pm in the afternoon. We were truly blessed with wonderful sunny and warm weather that day.

Cora, Amber and Stephanie put on such an amazingly perfect Bridal Shower. From the invites, the flowers, the colors, the desserts and all the games. The event went off without a hitch and it was wonderful to spend the day with some of my favorites girlfriends and future family. Thank you again ladies for all your hard work and for being there to share this day with me. Of course thank you everyone for all the lovely and wonderful gifts.





All desserts provided by Sweet & Saucy Shop




2 comments:

  1. beautiful!! and the desserts and decor look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and it really was beautiful

    ReplyDelete