Friday, July 15, 2011

FIRENZE: DAY 3 GIARDINO DI BOBOLI

We decided to take it nice and easy on our last day in Florence, especially after being up late celebrating White Night with the Italians. Because most the the tourists and residents in Florence attended this event. I can guarantee that they were all catching up on their sleep the next morning. This fact made for a nice mellow day for us knowing that we would not have to navigate through the normal crowds of people.

Considering that we had pretty much visited most of the major sights in this city on our first two days. We planned to visit the Boboli Gardens on our last day in Florence. The line to get inside was not too terribly long and the weather was perfect for a stroll through the gardens.

For a little history on the gardens you can check out the site here.

Here are some of the photos we took from our visit.



















This is the Grotta Grande that was originally added onto a fish pond







2 comments:

  1. You're photos are amazing and making me wish I could transport myself to Florence right now. So glad I stumbled upon your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are amazing and making me wish i could pop down to the cobbled streets! So glad I stumbled upon your blog.

    ReplyDelete