Thursday, July 21, 2011

SAN GIMIGNANO: DAY 1 A WALK AROUND TOWN

Following our wine tasting we continued on through the town on our little walking tour. We were both disappointed to find that the one and only tower that is open to the public was closed due to maintenance.

Since there is not much else to do or to see in this little town, besides three medieval torture museums and the church.  I must say that the beautiful views of the Tuscany valley and all the vineyards that surround this little hill town were worth the visit.

Below are some photos from our walk.





















2 comments:

  1. I want that pot of succulents on my balcony! What a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anything Hello Kitty just makes me laugh- I was in Asia a few months ago and saw it everywhere!

    Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete